Sunday, January 15, 2012

Merfluke Project Report #3: Comfort improvements

The embarrassing fiasco of last week did teach me one thing---that the new pedals needed some improvements.  I spent 4 hours today repositioning my leg braces and cementing some more padding to my top-of-foot blocks.  In a dry-test, it feels much more comfortable now.  I was foolish for not doing that before the last wet-test, which I had to cancel due to the coldness of the water and air.

I went to the Austin ATX Hackerspace today, but yet again nobody was there.  Since I am not yet a full member, I couldn't get in, which is rather unfortunate---apparently my work habits do not coincide with those of other hackers.  They have an open house very Tuesday night, but I am taking a parkour class on Tuesday which partially conflicts.

I have only modest hopes for the next wet-test, but do hope to get some timings.

No comments:

Post a Comment