I would like to be elected to the Presidential Innovation Fellows Foundation board.
I have also, with the help of Danny Chapman, printed some attractively branded cards for the PIFs to use to thank government employees they work with, and to thank other donors.
I will work to accomplish the following goals in my next term if elected:
- Continue to improve the website with much more personal information. In the words of Bo Roberts, we need to “Tell the story of the PIFs.”
- Continue to facilitate fundraising to get us up to about $50K.
- Start trying to really support paying for some travel to bring PIF alumni in to talk to existing and incoming PIF classes.
- Start exploring ideas around endowing a Fellowship or supporting international involvement with the Fellows to both learn and teach what we have learned.
- Support the vision of general American civic hacking community that is aware of and participating in far more Federal projects than they are today.
- Attempt to appoint a powerful and prestigious advisory board.