Saturday, December 31, 2011

Project Ideas

Ideas are cheap, effort is dear. It is easy to think of ideas, even good ideas, but turning them into a practical invention takes a tremendous amount of work.
I will shortly post ten "Project Idea" posts from my files.  I am posting them here in hopes that someone will want to participate in one of them, or lead their investigation in some way.  I am also hoping to have others publicize their ideas (perhaps here, as part of PIFAM), so that we can attempt to build support around those ideas as well.
I would like "Project Idea" post to be given a number and a title so that we can refer back to them.  A Project Idea becomes a project when people begin collaborating on it.  Some of my personal "Project Ideas" are simple one-sentence ideas; others have had hours, weeks, months, or years of work placed into them already.

No comments:

Post a Comment